1. Perform initial setup of the MDS 9222i
2. Perform initial setup of the MDS 9148 and create VSAN B
3. Configure ports to server and storage
4. Configure 2 links between 9148 and 9222i as a single trunking ISL (E-ports)
5. Create zones and zonesets and see active zonesets for a VSAN get automatically propagated through the fabric.
6. Access multipathed SAN storage from the server, and cause individual switch link failures to prove that traffic passes transparently from the server to the multipathed device